By using WriterShield.com ("Service", "the provider"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Legal mentions about our service are available here.
The provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.writershield.com/terms-of-use
* You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
* You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
* You will provide accurate customer information when subscribing to the service.
* You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You must immediately notify the provider of any unauthorized use of your login information, or if you know or suspect that your login information has been lost or stolen, has become known to any other person, or has been otherwise compromised.
* You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
* You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). It is solely your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Service is lawful.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
* A valid payment method is required for subscriptions to the Service.
* The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable, except for the first 14-days free trial provided that you cancel prior to the 14th day. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
* All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
* For any upgrade or downgrade in subscription plan level, a prorated amount for the rest of the current billing cycle must be paid. The new rate will begin on your next billing cycle.
* Downgrading your subscription plan may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. The provider does not accept any liability for such loss.
* All changes to your subscription plan are confirmed by email.
Cancellation and Termination
* You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending an email to [email protected] to request cancellation or simply cancel the Paypal/credit card payment subscription.
* If you choose to terminate your account, we will lock your account and all services will not be accessible anymore. Your billing subscription with also be terminated. Your end users will be immediately unable to access your contents.
* You agree that the delete operation will be definitive and cannot be undone. The provider will not provide you with any data nor backup.
* If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately but you will not be charged again.
* The provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
* The provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
* The provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
* Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
* Technical support is only provided to paying account holders in response to email requests. E-mail support requests must be sent to the addresses specified to [email protected] The provider is not responsible for your failure to receive response to your support inquiry, based upon your use of junk mail controls and filters.
* You understand that the provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
* The servers are provided by Digital Ocean. You may only access the servers by means of the Internet.
* You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service and/or the provider.
* You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the provider.
* We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
* Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
* You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
* You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
* You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
* The provider does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
* For the proper use of the Service, the provider will take commercially reasonable measures to ensure a high availability of the servers, under normal circumstances. However, it is not possible to guarantee an uninterrupted availability. If the servers become unavailable for a period of time, the provider will take necessary actions in order to put servers back online in the shortest possible delay.
* You expressly understand and agree that the provider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In this case the provider will only be liable for the amount of money you spent for the Service.
* The failure of the provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the provider and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the provider concerning the Service (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
* You and the provider shall be governed by the laws of Thailand without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and the provider consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Thailand, and agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Site, Service or these Terms of Service shall be filed and resolved only in such courts.
Hosted server response times and availability
*Where WriterShield are used to provide the hosting of an Administration system as part of the products or services, that hosting will be subcontracted to a third party provider and not provided by WriterShield themselves. As a result the planned uptime for the servers used cannot be guaranteed. In addition there may be other events such as necessary maintenance, equipment failure, server attacks, network congestion and other matters that may impact upon both response times and availability. WriterShield does not accept any responsibility for such failures.
* Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to our support team at [email protected]